Privacy and Cookies
SayOne Technologies (hereinafter referred to as "SayOne") is committed to respecting your personal data privacy and security while visiting our website. Our website is designed to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) for data protection and user privacy.
Please read through our privacy and cookies policy to understand our practices and policies with regards to your information.
We do not collect any of your personal information without your consent unless you chose to fill in the information on SayOne website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND ITS USAGE
You may browse our website without providing any personal information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type may be collected to provide better usability, troubleshooting, and to identify which parts of the website are visited and how frequently.
This website collects and uses personal information during these instances:
- Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
- Google Analytics records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, and none of this information personally identifies you to us. Google records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you, but Google does not grant us access to this.
- Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
Content Downloads and Subscription
- When you try to download our Whitepaper or subscribe to our Newsletter, we will require you to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, Email ID, Company name, Company website for one or more of the following purposes:
- Identifying you
- Contacting you
- Provide access to content based on your preference
Contact Forms and Job Applications
- Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact US page or apply for a job via our online form, the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE
If you download a Whitepaper published on this website or subscribe to our Newsletter, then some personal information will be stored within this website’s database. This is currently the only occasion where personal data will be stored on this website. Soon we aim to change the storage of this data to a pseudonymous fashion meaning that the data would require additional processing using a separately stored ‘key’ before it could be used to identify an individual.
Pseudonymisation is a recent requirement of the GDPR which many web application developers are currently working to fully implement. We are committed to keeping it as a high priority and will implement it on this website as soon as we are able to.
Access to Your Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details email@example.com
Disclosure and Use of Your Data
SayOne does not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission. SayOne will seek your consent prior to using or sharing personal information for any purpose beyond the requirement for which it was originally collected.
- We may share your personally identifiable information within SayOne, or with any of our subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors, located in any part of the world. This is for data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations.
- We may disclose personal information to law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities, when required, to comply with legal obligations.
Links to Third Party Websites
Protection of Minor’s Identity
- SayOne is committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of 18. Our website is directed to people who are at least 18 years old. We do not solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER